From routine checkups to treatments for surgery, Order My Steps Podiatry is equipped to handle all your podiatric needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
From Removal of skin lesion to bunion and reconstructive forefoot surgery Dr. Lewis is skilled to give the most optimum results. Below you will find a few of the modalities that are used before surgery is required.
- Orthotics– Inserts in that go into your shoes to aid in better walking and decreasing the daily pains of walking and standing for long periods.
- Braces- Used to increase the stability of the ankle and foot.
- Diabetic Shoes-For stability and protection of your diabetic feet.
- Paddings and Strappings- Spider tape and or pads used to put the foot in a better position and or decrease the inflammation in an area thereby decreasing pain.
- Non-Invasive Vascular Testing- Assess the lower extremity for PAD (Peripheral Arterial Disease)
- Ointments/Creams/ and Topical Treatments- For the treatment of rashes, Athletes foot, and or Mild to moderate dry skin.
Treatments Coming Soon:
- Neuropathy Treatments- Treatment for many Forms of neuropathy (loss of feeling in your feet) as well as burning, tingling, stinging and numbing pain.
- Nail Replacements- during the treatment of your fungal nails or for more permanent issues. These nails are different from the salon because they flex like a normal nail and can be painted several times before needing replacement. They also have antifungal material with the resin.
- Nail/Skin Laser Therapy- for the treatment of many skin disorders and Fungal nails.
We diagnose and treat a variety of podiatric conditions, including the following:
- Ankle Sprains
- Achilles tendonitis
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Athlete’s foot
- Diabetic foot care
- Flatfoot (fallen arches)
- Haglund’s deformity
- Hallux limitus
- Heel pain/fasciitis
- Ingrown toenails
- Morton’s neuroma
- Onychomycosis (nail fungus)
- Pediatric foot care
- Plantar warts
- Plantar fasciitis
- Posterior tibial dysfunction
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Running injuries
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Taylor’s bunion
- Toe deformities